Owen and Owen
Owen & Owen are Chartered Surveyors providing specialist property advice in the West Wales Area and beyond. We specialise in Rural Estate Management but also provide a range of further property services.
We offer a flexible, professional service, designed around our clients.
Supporting clients in West Wales, but also further afield, we offer land and property management, valuation, purchase, sales and related advisory services.
What we do
- Land, Farm and Estate Management
- Offering both strategic advice and practical day-to-day services
- Property management
- Flexible outsourced services
- Estate succession planning and tax planning advice.
- Land finding services
- Retail, leisure, healthcare and commercial developments
- Discrete property and country estate finding & purchase services
Both in house and through our team of consultants, we are also able to provide the following services:
- Renewable energy project advice
- Valuation services
- From single property to portfolios
- Specialist valuation of agricultural & equestrian property
- Project management services for building, renovation & restoration
- Access to specialist agricultural and commercial finance
- Farming businesses, rural estates and land owners
- Leisure and sporting estates
- Private client investors
- PLC portfolio owners
- Ecclesiastical bodies
Management & Professional Services
We offer comprehensive advice on:
- Rural Estates & Land Management
- Compulsory Purchase & Utility Claims
- Telecommunication Leases & Claims
- Wayleave & Easement Negotiations
- Rent reviews & lettings